|Ben Harper, Kelly Joe Phelps, and Otis Redding rolled into one. - CD Baby
|Live at Biddy McGraw's with Griff Bear (2005)|
Here are a couple of tunes from "Live at Biddy McGraw's" which was released nationally in record stores on February 15, 2005.
Have a listen and email me with your thoughts. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
For more downloads from this live CD go to Griff Bear's website: www.griffbear.com
|MP3s from Bittersweet - 2003|
|Powerhouse Revival... The Basement Demos.|
The band went into the studio with the intention of rehearsing and maybe recording a couple demo songs... nothing for release... just fun... But you never know when that good juju is going to kick in and take you to that special place. Have a listen to these new and un-released recordings and see what I mean.
- Straight From My Heart to the Bottom of The Sea This is one of Dylan's originals (with a nod to Led Zepplin's Black Dog). Dylan's on lead vocals & guitar, Griff Bear's on fiddle & backing vocals, and Allen Hunter's on upright bass & backing vocals.
- Going Home To My Hot Toddy (Until You're Satisfied) Another Dylan original with Dylan on vocals & lap slide, Griff on fiddle & Allen Hunter on upright bass.
- Right Here With You Dylan & Griff share both the song writing credit and the vocals on this one.
- Get Out The Way Another Dylan original with Griff on fiddle, but with some addtional musicians including Dave Fleschner on Hammond B3, Jeremy Wilson on guest vocals, and Robler Kind on drums.
|MP3's from Cowboy Soul and Country Blues Vol.1|
- Old Man Devil A down and greasy blues tune. It has stayed on the charts for over a year on garageband.com, and kept Dylan charting as a top ten guitarist for that time as well. This song is an original.
- Nine Pound Hammer Classic Blue Grass tune. This song is an original.
- Deva's Song A love song. This song is an original.
- Good Thing Goin' Bittersweet love song.
- Sweet Family Good timing blue grass love ditty. This song is an original.
- Mr. Franklin It's a Las Vegas tragedy. This song is an original.